Corporate Controller/Accounting Manager
Great career opportunity for a rising accounting professional to be a part of the Unified Team!
Qualified candidates will have a 4-year accounting degree, (5 years relevant experience preferred).
- Jobs accounting, including customer invoicing, revenue recognition, jobs costing, and profitability analysis
- Coordination of bi-weekly payroll for 85 employees with our outsourced payroll vendor
- Month-end close, including bank reconciliations, journal entries, amortization schedules, property & equipment and depreciation schedules, other income and expense accounts analyses, and various account reconciliations
- Assistance with preparation of monthly financial statements
- Cash flow analysis
- Filing of all monthly, quarterly, and annual sales & use tax returns
- Must follow the Company’s core values
- Must work well within a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient with QuickBooks software
- Knowledge of Tigerpaw software is a plus
To apply for this position submit resume and cover letter to Glenn Turner at email@example.com