ShoreTel 14.2 end-of-life
Mitel officially end support for ShoreTel 14.2 software, Enterprise Contact Center, and Mobility 8 in December 2019. However, the good news is Mitel Connect, the latest and greatest from Mitel, is just an upgrade for clients on ShoreTel 14.2 or earlier versions. Migrating your ShoreTel 14.2 platform or older to Mitel CONNECT can bring some exciting new features and functionality.
In today’s business climate of constant change and commoditized transactions like that of the telecom industry, the need for a trusted partner that has your best interest has never been more important. This is why we’ve offered 5 examples to help you understand the benefits of this recent change.
We desire to help you discover the best solutions for your business. If you’d like an in-depth assessment of your business technology and best pricing, we’d love to offer you a carrier audit.
5 reasons why Mitel CONNECT is a good move
- Mobile applications, softphone, enhanced support for remote workers, Salesforce, and other CRM integrations.
- Access to new enhanced collaboration tools including instant messaging, audio and web conferencing
- New and enhanced virtualization options.
- Increased security and encryption.
- Opportunities to connect with new cloud features and functionality.
To learn more about the Mitel CONNECT migration, please fill out the form below and one of our trusted advisers will reach out to you shortly.