Ron Coleman has been with Unified Technologies since its start in June of 2009. Ron is a valuable part of the operations team in our Lexington office. He’s committed and dedicated to getting the job done and done well.
In fact, we recently completed an installation for United Bank consisting of 37 locations, merging 4 different banks. Thirteen of the branches needed to be installed and up and running over one night. Our contact at United Bank, Eric Elder, had this to say about Ron:
“Our lead tech on the job, Ron Coleman, can’t say enough good things about him. Working with him was a great experience. At no time would Ron give up. He would go for hours and hours and keep driving…” That’s our Ron. Here’s a little more about Ron in his own words.
1. Tell us a little bit about the type of work you do at Unified Technologies.
I install and maintain ShoreTel systems for customers in and around the Lexington area.
2. List out a few of your job responsibilities.
Install, maintain, and support new and existing ShoreTel customers.
3. When you aren’t at work, what keeps you busy?
My daughter’s softball teams, both High School and travel ball.
4. Have you always been in this industry? If not, what brought you where you are today?
This is all I have done since getting out of college.
5. What’s one thing you love about what you do for a living?
Working with my second family. We have been through a lot together.
6. What you do for fun or to unwind?
7. If you could do one thing for a living that had nothing to do with your current job, what would it be?
I would be a Walmart greeter. No stress.
8. Is there something fun or interesting that you’d like people to know about you?
I have a half-sister born on the same day, month, and year as me. Do the math……lol.
9. Favorite food or snack.
Just like Heathcliff, I love me some Lasagna.
10. Family info – kids, siblings, where are you from, born?
I have one daughter and one stepdaughter. I’m from Pikeville, KY but I was born in Alexandria, Virginia.