The spotlight should be shining on Erica this month. In addition to the great job she’s been doing as a Project Manager in our Louisville office, she’s getting married this month!
Erica Dietrich joined the Unified team in October. She has been managing installations for us ever since. When she was picked to be a participant in UT’s version of ‘The Match Game’ at our Employee Banquet, her competitive side, as well as her love for games, came through in full force.
Erica also shared her passion for service to the community and through her enthusiasm for the ‘Prom Project’ at Northeast Christian Church, she persuaded several of us to participate in the very worthwhile cause. Here’s a little more about Erica in her own words.
1. Tell us a little bit about the type of work you do at Unified Technologies and your job responsibilities.
As a Project Manager, I work with customers to make sure their experience of the installation of their new phone system is a smooth process. I work with carriers, train, and help the techs out to learn more.
2. When you aren’t at work, what keeps you busy?
My family, friends, and two dogs.
3. Have you always been in this industry? If not, what brought you where you are today?
No, my customer service experience at other jobs brought me to this role at Unified.
4. What’s one thing you love about what you do for a living?
Interacting with customers and helping them with the phone system. I also love my co-workers and how helpful and patient everyone has been.
5. What you do for fun or to unwind?
In the summer, we are at the pool every weekend or at a lake. In winter, we cook a lot and watch movies.
6. If you could do one thing for a living that had nothing to do with your current job, what would it be?
I would own a business in a tropical area and enjoy the laid back atmosphere and of course the sun and beach!
7. Is there something fun or interesting that you’d like people to know about you?
I love to roller skate.
8. Favorite food or snack?
Mashed potatoes and mac and cheese.
9. Family info – kids, siblings, where are you from, born?
I have one daughter who will be 19 and is the best kid ever! I have 1 sister, 2 half sisters (to me they are my sisters, nothing half about them), and 4 step brothers. I was born and raised in Louisville, KY.