Last fall and winter it was a construction zone here at Unified Technologies. We were in the midst of adding onto our original footprint here in Bluegrass Industrial Park. We were building out the adjacent space next door to make room for our new Technology Center. If you follow along with us here on our blog, subscribe to our newsletter or are connected on social media, then you may remember how we unveiled our new space at the Holliday party back in December.
The Unified Technology Center is a Great Place to Host Your Next Event
We made some announcements at the time that the space could be reserved by our comprehensive customers and managed services clients at no charge. The space is available at a competitive fee to others depending on availability. Although one of our biggest goals was to create a larger space for our growing seminars and lunch and learns throughout the year, our vision was equally about offering the space to our tribe of partners. We are big on promoting our client partners and this space has already been utilized by many of them in its first quarter.
So we wanted to take a moment to recap some of the awesome things that have been hosted at the Unified Technology Center over the past 3 months.
Some of the Great Events Hosted Here at The Unified Technology Center
- in January we hosted a large group from ABC (Association of Builders and Contractors) for their ‘3rd Wednesday’ monthly meeting. The after hours event was a huge success and was attended by more than 60 members. The catering by Tim Henderson of Henderson Catering was phenomenal.
- One of our partner clients Hyland Insurance took advantage of the space to conduct some compliance training for their partners.
- We hosted an informative seminar for our ShoreTel customers and the response was so great we had to add a breakfast session to the day.
- Our Awards Banquet was held on Friday night, March 10th.
- Our partner DMLO held a ITMA lunch in March
- The team here at Unified pulled together a little spring Fish Fry in recent weeks.
- And Ernst Concrete used the space for a Saturday morning event the day after our Fish Fry
If you are a partner client with our managed services program, and you’re interested in a collaborative space in Louisville, then our Technology Center may be a great fit. It’s here for you. For free. Seriously. Contact us today about using the space.
The space is great for team meetings, presentations, networking events, annual meetings and training sessions. The space has desk space for 42 people and we have had up to 70 people, is equipped with a white board the length of the room and has audio video presentation capabilities.
If you’re not a partner client, the room may still be rented based on availability. Contact us for rates and availability.
P.S. We’re in the process of creating a page on our website showcasing the Technology Center with easy ways to request information on booking the space.