Their mission is first-call resolution and William Leet is a vital part of that group.
When he’s not in the field as a service technician William mans a chair in Tier One. If you’re a customer, chances are, you’ve spoken to William.
He’s our February Employee Spotlight.
He’s a little more bout William in his own words:
1. Tell us a little bit about the type of work you do at Unified Technologies?
Tier 1 technician 2 days a week, in the field 3 days a week.
2. List out a few of your job responsibilities.
Answer phones, and do remote tickets for customers that call in with quick changes, run tickets at customer’s sites.
3. When you aren’t at work, what keeps you busy?
My family, working on small engines, hunting, and fishing.
4. Have you always been in this industry? If not, what brought you where you are today?
No, I went to school and got a bachelor’s degree to get into the technical field.
5. What’s one thing you love about what you do for a living?
There is something different every day, taking care of the customers
6. What you do for fun or to unwind?
Spend time with my family, work on 4 wheelers, and shoot my bow.
7. If you could do one thing for a living that had nothing to do with your current job, what would it be?
Taking care of the environment, or being a game warden.
8. Is there something fun or interesting that you’d like people to know about you?
I like to dress up for Halloween, and trick or treat with my kids.
9. Favorite food or snack?
Favorite food: beef burrito deluxe enchilada style. Favorite snack: Chocolate chip cookies
10. Family info – kids, siblings, where are you from, born?
3 children 22, 16, 13. 1 brother and I was born in New Albany Indiana.