If you are interested in connecting with us, we want to let you know about 6 ways you can! Through our email newsletter and social accounts, you can stay up to date with the latest on what’s going on at Unified Technologies as well as see some of the fun things we do around the office, like our Derby connections, Major League Baseball teams that use a ShoreTel phone system and 3 Tips to make the most out of your meetings. Once a quarter we put a new content piece on our web page to make you aware of the opportunities available to you and your company.
Get to know us better by subscribing to our newsletter and following us on the social channels below:
- Facebook – On Facebook we post a lot of fun stuff that goes on around the office as well as share our blogs. Follow us here!
- Twitter – On Twitter you will be seeing more information about our industry. So if you are interested in what’s going on in the telecommunications field, follow us on Twitter!
- LinkedIn – On LinkedIn we like to share more educational content for those who exploring their telecommunication needs. If you are in the market, make sure to connect with us on LinkedIn!
- Youtube – If you have a ShoreTel phone system, you will love our Youtube channel! We currently have a Just One Thing video series going where employees at our office share tips for using the ShoreTel system by telling us their favorite feature and showing us how it is used.
- Customer Portal – If you are a Unified customer, you may also find our customer portal helpful. We have training documents and videos as well as a place to request service online and track your service tickets. We would love your feedback on this page!
- Newsletter – Our blog is typically published two times a week. You can subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss out on new content! Just go to our website and scroll down the page. You will see an area where you can enter your email to sign up.
We hope you will follow us on all of these channels and subscribe to our newsletter to stay in contact with us! We welcome customer feedback and love the chance to learn more about you! To check out our latest content offer, download the Managed Services infographic to better understand the options that are available for your small business.