Integrity HR has been a partner and customer of Unified Technologies since 2010. They incorporated a ShoreTel platform for their business and recently upgraded and added the ShoreTel Mobility application.
Integrity HR, an Inc. 5000 company and certified Female Business Enterprise, has been operating in Kentucky since 2007. Our company provides results-focused human resources outsourcing services, recruitment services, behavioral and talent assessment tools, as well as additional HR solutions to reduce HR costs and create more successful, productive, and high performance organizations.
What major accomplishment of the past year are you most proud of?
Besides making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US, our biggest accomplishment this year was being chosen as a winner in the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (KYSHRM)’s 12th Annual Best Places to Work in Kentucky competition.
We were thrilled to receive this recognition because we pride ourselves on having a “team” environment where everyone supports each other, and providing flexible work arrangements for all team members.
At Integrity HR, we work diligently to create successful workplace cultures for our clients, and to be recognized for our internal efforts was tremendous.
Have you added products or services in the past year?
We recently announced our newest recruitment service offerings to help business owners secure top talent for their organizations. We now offer professional search, executive search, and recruitment process outsourcing services in addition to our HR consulting and outsourcing services.
Our recruitment services are designed to be flexible and customized to meet the individual needs of our clients. Our professional and executive search team brings many years of successful executive recruiting expertise – with proven results in getting the right people, with the right fit.
What makes your business stand out from your competition?
Here are some reasons why our clients choose Integrity HR over our competitors:
- Time Saved: By handling all the employee issues, we allow business owners to focus on growing their business and profitability.
- Peace of Mind: Our clients don’t have to lose sleep over whether they are in compliance with all the employment laws out there. We are their HR safety net.
- Proactive Solutions: We are their action-oriented, strategic partners – always one step ahead of the HR issues.
- Hands On Help: When our client has an employee issue, they need an answer right now. Our team is always accessible – whether that means a quick phone call or an onsite visit.
- Return on Investment: HR infractions add up – whether it’s a lawsuit or notice of an audit from a government agency. And most small businesses can’t afford to hire a full-time, certified HR professional. We provide the coverage and expertise to manage everything a business needs without the exorbitant cost.
- Trusted Advisor: Integrity is not just our name; it’s how we do business.
- Team of HR Experts: We provide business owners with a team of certified HR consultants who are smart, savvy & professional.
- International Experience: While we do live in the same communities as our clients, we have unmatched, international HR experience and cover many continents in the work we perform.
Another way we differentiate from our competitors is that when we start working with a client, we assess the business’ HR strengths and weaknesses and set up a customized plan to measure and improve the operations.
Unified Technologies provides us with our phone equipment and they oversee our carrier service.
“When we moved to our new office in Middletown, Unified Technologies helped us with cabling in our new building, and making a solid transition to our new facility,” said Integrity HR’s Business & Operations Manager, John Newbanks.
About Integrity HR, Inc.
917 Lily Creek Rd.
Louisville, KY 40243