Unified Technologies is proud to announce their newest client, Stites & Harbison Attorneys. After a thorough analysis of the communication providers in the area, Unified Technologies was chosen as the partner of choice for the law firm.
“I am glad we were able to come to an agreement yesterday. All of us were hoping that Unified would be our partner in this undertaking. Your staff made a huge impression with our people throughout the bid and interview process. We all look forward to working with Unified through the implementation phase and feel confident in your ability to give us the support we will need down the road.”
– Roy Kitchen, Stites & Harbison – Director of Facilities
Stites & Harbison, PLLC, is a preeminent law firm based in strategic Southeastern locations and sought by business and institutional clients nationwide for sophisticated transactions, difficult litigation and complex regulatory matters. Tracing its origins to 1832, Stites & Harbison is one of the oldest law practices in the nation and among the largest law firms in the region.
Stites & Harbison has approximately 240 attorneys and a support staff of almost 300. The firm’s attorneys are currently admitted to practice in 24 states and the District of Columbia; 17 are Registered U.S. Patent Attorneys and nine have earned LEED Accredited Professional or LEED Green Associate credentials. The firm is also a member of the U.S. Green Building Council.
The firm and its attorneys are well-represented in numerous national, regional and state ratings lists.
- In 2010, U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers rated the “Best Law Firms” in America. Stites & Harbison’s total of 47 First Tier Ratings was the 26th highest total among the approximately 9,000 law firms surveyed
- 73 lawyers are listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2011
- 47 are listed in the current Super Lawyers magazine, representing the top five percent of lawyers in their state
- 32 are listed in the current edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- two are listed in Nashville Business Journal’s Best of the Bar for 2010
- three are listed in the Best 150 Lawyers 2010 by Business Tennessee magazine, and
- 40 are listed in Louisville Magazine’s Top Lawyers in 2009
Stites & Harbison’s mission is to place the highest priority on client service and, as a result, to become the highest quality provider of legal services to their clients, regardless of their size or location. To that end, our organizations were a good fit for one another. We appreciate the trust that Stites & Harbison has placed in our Unified Team, and we look forward to continuing to forge this new relationship with one of the premier law firms in the region.
For further information, please contact: Cecy Haney | 859.219.1203 | email@example.com